PR News on March 12 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. for this intensive half-day workshop in which our crisis management experts will share their experiences and insights in how to develop and execute a strategy that will help your organization or clients weather inevitable crises.
In a series of in-depth sessions, you will learn the essential building blocks of developing a crisis management plan that fits your business, how to use social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter as your first lines of communication and how to assess and repair the damage when the smoke clears.
At the Crisis Management Workshop on March 12, you’ll learn how to:
- Assemble and deploy an effective crisis management team
- Conduct a vulnerability audit to assess potential crisis scenarios
- Craft a core message that can be communicated across all social media channels
- Properly monitor your social media channels for potential problems
- Ensure that internal and external communications are consistent
- Identify and use specific criteria to determine the severity of the crisis
- Coach your spokesperson on the tough questions they may face from the media
- Engage the media and address misinformation and negative commentary
- Track your crisis management efforts across different platforms
- Execute a post-crisis analysis to address the sources of the issue
- Develop a communications strategy to rebuild your reputation and regain public trust